Sunday, June 1, 2014

Our life these days...

So Marc and I have been working pretty hard lately! The restaurant was fairly busy for our first two nights. After that we slowed down a bit and we have been steadily training since then so we can be ready for our high season which starts in about two weeks.


We are still taking hikes whenever we have time to enjoy the beautiful sights. The trees are starting to get green here which makes it even more gorgeous!


I spend the majority of my work day in the kitchen. I'll have to say that I have quite enjoyed getting back into a restaurant. I'm having a ball training my cooks and getting to cook everyday.


Marc has been very busy taking care of the bar, the front of house, and managing the cabins. Here he is taking care of business.



Here we are after our first night.


These four guys are our first international students. Can you imagine traveling across the world to a small mountain town of 400 people? They will have a fabulous summer no doubt!


This picture makes Marc very happy. He is using his Jeep for what it is made for, pulling ATVs in the mountains! 


Check back again soon for some pictures of our day out on the ATVs!


1 comment: